Real Estate Clerk
· The capacity to independently manage and coordinate multiple real estate transactions per month, from beginning to end.
· The ability to proficiently prepare all documents involved in a real estate transaction, and complete final reporting.
· Advanced knowledge of Teraview, Conveyancer.
· Experience with GhostPractice or PCLaw an asset.
· Must have relevant experience in real estate working in a law firm.
· Must be an independent worker, resourceful, reliable, professional, a multi-tasker, and a team player
· Thorough, with strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
· Must have excellent customer service skills, liaise with clients and other parties.
· Able to multi-task calmly and to work in a fast-paced work environment
· Title searching knowledge is an asset.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org